PikaCity Gym Rules
Rules apply to both Gym Leaders & Challengers unless stated otherwise.
• Always follow /rules.
• Your Pokemon must be level locked at all times.
• Alpha league and Omega league will be 6v6
• Battle rules will be used to set all pokemon to the respective Level Caps.
• You cannot use any pokemon with the following abilities; Shadow Tag, Arena Trap, Power Construct and Moody.
• You cannot use any pokemon with the following moves; Baton Pass, Fishious Rend and Bolt Beak.
• You must abide by the following clauses in all battles; Bag, Baton Pass, Dynamax, Endless Battle, Evasion, Moody, OHKO, Sleep, or Species. (Click here for more info: https://www.smogon.com/ss/articles/clauses).
• You cannot use any pokemon which are banned from the National Dex OU meta. (Click here to see a list of restrictions: https://www.smogon.com/dex/ss/formats/national-dex/).
• You cannot use Early Evolutions (e.g level 20 Charizard).
• You cannot use the following items: King's Rock
• If the opponent disconnects during a battle they will automatically forfeit.
• Ghosting (helping another player in their gym battle) is not allowed and will result in a disqualification.
Alpha League Exclusive Rules:
• You cannot use any Legendary or Mythical pokemon in the Alpha League.
• You cannot use any Ultra Beasts in the Alpha League.
• You cannot use any Z-Crystals in the Alpha League.
• You cannot use any healing moves that don't deal damage in Alpha league battles; this includes recycle using berries.
• You cannot use the following moves in the first or second Alpha Gyms; Sonic Boom and Dragon Rage.
• You cannot use any of the following items in the first four Alpha gyms; Mega Stones.
• You cannot use Weavile in the first Alpha Gym.
Gym Leader Guidelines:
• Always be nice & welcoming to Challengers of your Gym.
• You're only allowed to reject a Challenger with a good reason, ask a Staff Member if you are unsure. If you apply for a Gym Leader position, you are responsible for accepting battles.
• You may not frequently AFK as it detracts from everyone's experience.
• Upon two weeks of inactivity, your Gym Leader status will be revoked. If Staff members are notified beforehand, an extra two weeks of grace may be granted.
Gym Leader Commands:
• /leader accept - Accepts the most recent battle request.
• /leader deny - Denies the most recent battle request.
• /leader give - Gives your most recent opponent their badge.
• /leader won - Marks the most recent battle as a win (to track your win/loss stats).
• /leader stats - View your win/loss ratio for each gym you're a leader of.